What Australian Franchises are Available?
*NOTE: Franchises for Townsville, Mackay, Rockhampton, the Sunshine Coast, the Moreton Bay Region, North Brisbane, South Brisbane, East Brisbane, West Brisbane, Wynnum/Redlands, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Logan, Beenleigh, the Gold Coast, Newcastle, Manly, Cronulla, East Sydney, Greater Western Sydney, Canberra , and Melbourne have already been purchased.
|Wide Bay – Bundaberg/H Bay/ M’borough|
|South West Sydney/Campbelltown|
**The above is not an exhaustive list and we are open to Franchising other areas in Australia.
There are a number of factors which influence our pricing including but not limited to:
- Size and scope of the territory;
- Candidate’s network and ability to launch a competition;
- Candidate’s past experience managing a sporting competition;
- Candidate’s pledged marketing budget.
The price range for a TRL Franchise is between $3,000 + GST and $15,000 + GST and will be evaluated with respect to the above factors.
- If you are interested in an area not outlined above, please contact Head Office – firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Australian Franchises receive for their upfront investment: a comprehensive 2 day training course, customized website, stockpack and access to the TRL Blueprint.
- All International Master Franchise Rights packages are structured completely differently – please contact TRL Australia Head Office for details (email@example.com)
How do I register my interest/make a formal inquiry?
If you are interested in bringing TRL to your area, you will first need to email Tom Longworth (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following:
- An up to date CV;
- An overview of the area/s you are seeking a Franchise for; and,
- A brief outline of your existing network within the area/s and how you plan to market TRL in the area/s (<200 words).