SEQ Champions League 2017
North Brisbane & East Brisbane
TRL Australia presents the SEQ Champions League, a 10-week Elite TRL competition to determine the best Men’s and Mixed TRL Team in South East Queensland with $4,000 in cash prizes on offer.
- Champions League for South East Queensland: Who is the best Men’s and Mixed TRL Team in SEQ?
- Start Date Mixed: Tuesday August 22 – Mt Gravatt | Thursday August 24 Kedron (Shaw Rd)
- Start Date Mens: Wednesday August 30 – Mt Gravatt (Grand Final will be played at Mt Gravatt)
- Format: 10 Week Season including North v East Regional Grand Final
- Grand Final Mixed: Sunday 29 October at Indooroopilly SHS – Winners of North & East
- Key Contact: Cameron Tincknell – 0421 373 491 – email@example.com
- Player Registrations: All players must be registered online. Instructions will be emailed to Captains/Organisers.
Prize Pool – $4,000
Mixed and Men’s
- 1st place – $1,500 Cash
- 2nd place – $500 Cash
- East Brisbane MIXED – Tuesdays @ Mt Gravatt commencing 22-Aug
- East Brisbane MENS – Wednesdays @ Mt Gravatt commencing 30-Aug
- North Brisbane – Thursdays @ Kedron (Shaw Rd) commencing 24-Aug
The SEQ Champions League will be played across two locations: North Brisbane (Shaw Rd, Kedron) and East Brisbane (Mt Gravatt). The SEQ Champions League will be the Elite TRL competition in the region which will attract the best players from across South East Queensland.
Each region (i.e. North and East) will have a standard, 10-week season.
Competitions will be played alongside social competitions.
There are limited places available for the SEQ Champions League.
There are no eligibility requirements (i.e. no requirement to be playing or have previously played TRL before)
- Early Bird Special*: $850
- Standard Price: $900
Registrations are due 5 days prior to start date.
Balance payments (ex Early Bird) are due 8 days after start date.
* Must be paid in FULL by Friday August 11.
Registrations have now closed.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
© TRL Australia