*NOTE: Franchises for Townsville, Mackay, Rockhampton, the Sunshine Coast, the Moreton Bay Region, North Brisbane, South Brisbane, East Brisbane, West Brisbane, Wynnum/Redlands, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Logan, Beenleigh, the Gold Coast, Newcastle, Greater Western Sydney, Sydney – Metro, Canberra, and Melbourne have all been purchased or are being operated by TRL Australia.
There are a number of factors which influence our pricing including but not limited to:
- Size and scope of the territory;
- Candidate’s network and ability to launch a competition;
- Candidate’s past experience managing a sporting competition;
- Candidate’s pledged marketing budget.
- If you are interested in an area where we currently don’t have a competition, please contact Head Office – email@example.com
- All Australian Franchises receive for their upfront investment: a comprehensive 2 day training course, customized website, stockpack and access to the TRL Blueprint.
- All International Master Franchise Rights packages are structured completely differently – please contact TRL Australia Head Office for details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How do I register my interest/make a formal inquiry?
If you are interested in bringing TRL to your area, you will first need to email Tom Longworth (email@example.com) with the following:
- An up to date CV;
- An overview of the area/s you are seeking a Franchise for; and,
- A brief outline of your existing network within the area/s and how you plan to market TRL in the area/s (<200 words).