*NOTE: Franchises for Cairns, Townsville, Mackay, Rockhampton, the Sunshine Coast, the Moreton Bay Region, North Brisbane, South Brisbane, East Brisbane, West Brisbane, Wynnum/Redlands, Ipswich, Logan, Beenleigh, the Gold Coast, Newcastle and Melbourne have all been purchased or are being operated by TRL Australia.
- Northern Beaches
Country NSW & ACT
- Hervey Bay, Maryborough & Bundaberg
Pricing & Commercials
- Pricing varies depending on both the location/region as well as other factors such as capacity to quickly scale competition numbers.
- If you are already running a social sporting competition with the capacity to easily “bolt-on” a TRL offering, start-up costs may be waived.
- Please contact us for more information.
- If you are interested in an area where we currently don’t have a competition, please contact Head Office – email@example.com
- All Australian Franchises receive for their upfront investment: a comprehensive 2 day training course, customized website, stock-pack and access to the TRL Blueprint.
- All International Master Franchise Rights packages are structured completely differently – please contact TRL Australia Head Office for details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How do I register my interest/make a formal inquiry?
If you are interested in bringing TRL to your area, you will first need to email Tom Longworth (email@example.com) with the following:
- An up to date CV;
- An overview of the area/s you are seeking a Franchise for; and,
- A brief outline of your existing network within the area/s and how you plan to market TRL in the area/s (<200 words).