Why play TRL as an individual?
- TRL stands for Touch Rugby League and as a sport, has been played by over 200,000 people across Australia since its inception in 2005. For more information, please visit the TRL Australia website.
- We put you in a team: Yes that is right. We do all the hard work and assemble the teams each week. All you need to do is turn up.
- Players are provided with 45 minutes of TRL each week at their nominated time and location; this 45 minutes consisting of one full game of TRL.
- Social: TRL provides individuals with a social game each week. Whilst you will be playing against other teams in a (semi) competitive environment, rest assured the emphasis is on social (and of course fun!).
Payment & Pricing[Please note the below information relates to our standard TRL product. Not all locations may offer this product].
- Payment is made via a direct debit model and is week to week. This makes participation affordable and flexible.
- Cost $12.90/Week which includes one 45 minutes intensive session (per week).
For a full list of locations, Click HERE
Frequent Asked Questions Please Click Here
Terms and Conditions Please Click Here
- 0488 824 163